CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Sketch 4

Sketch 4 of 12 days of sketches with the greeting farm! Im having sooo much fun with these sketches! I have also completed sketch 5, 6 & 7 which I will show at a later stage, Im hanging out to see what sketch 8 is!! Anyway I really struggled with this sketch it was defiantly a challenge for me! I have used October afternoon Farm fresh papers and Distress inks to colour my image. I hope you like, I will be back soon with the rest of the sketches.

2 comments:

Debbie Pamment

oooooh - LURVE this - all those fabulous details to enjoy - and I see the Boooooowweeeeaaaassssyyyyyy has had some fun tooo - LOL
xXx

Bec

Love this one too.. You have been so busy.. you must be having a ball making all of these cards.. Bec xx